Is your roofing displaying signs of damage and degradation? Commercial roofing systems, especially flat roofing designs, are exposed to harsh elemental forces that slowly degrade the roof material over time. Flat roofs face the brunt of it, as they often collect pooling rain (which leads to serious cracking and paint damage). As a result, UV rays (which are already harmful to your roof) are provided more room to break down your roofing material and cause leaks. For information on how to protect your aging roof, phone (334) 274-8485 and ask our roofing experts about flat roof restoration in Clanton, AL. Make sure to examine the list of services below available from the team at Innovative Construction Pros.
- Flat Roofs If your flat roof is developing leaks and cracks, phone our team for flat roof restoration.
- Metal Roof Coatings Your business can access even more protection and energy incentives from your metal roof by having a coating applied.
- Rubber Roof Rubber material is adaptable and strong; get a special coating that will make your roof even safer.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Urethane modified acrylic products harness the waterproofing and ultraviolet protection of two powerful coatings for better capability.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Our coatings are sturdy enough to protect your industrial roof from chemical, weather, and physical damages.
Flat Roof Restoration
UV rays and pooling water are common problems for flat roofing systems. If your business needs stronger protection for its roof, call our commercial roofing experts and ask about our flat roof restoration in Clanton, AL. For roofing systems filled with small holes and abrasions, restoration offers a great opportunity to repair this damage and increase your roof’s protection against future damage. Get Your your company’s complementary quote on our restoration services by calling (334) 274-8485, or check out our available services in the list below.
- Silicone Weather damage and UV radiation won’t get past silicone’s fantastic protection.
- Acrylics Get better reflective capabilities for your roof when you pick one the many acrylic colors we have to offer.
- Polyurea Coatings Combining great material strength with enhanced waterproofing, polyurea offers an easy way to better protect your roof.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Get up to 10 additional years out of your existing roof system by having our experienced team restore it.
- Elastomeric Coatings Elastomeric coatings work just as hard as your rooftop, remaining flexible and deflecting weather damage in balmy or cold temperatures.
Single Ply Roof Coatings
Well known for its simplified installation and flexibility, single ply roofing has supplied affordable protection to businesses for decades. Many of our customers, whether they have brand new or aging roofing systems, love the strengthened waterproofing and improved energy efficiency that roof coatings provide. Our flat roof restoration in Clanton, AL is essential for roofing systems in the last years of their life (most last between 20 to 30); call our team at (334) 274-8485 for more details.
Flat Roof Repair
Sometimes, rooftop damage is severe enough that a restorative coating won’t mend it. Too many companies have suffered unexpected, expensive damages because they neglected the maintenance on their aging roof system. Even minor cracks will expand into extensive damage if given an opportunity, necessitating more repairs or (possibly) roof replacement. Come to our experienced professionals at Innovative Construction Pros if your business deals these roofing problems, and we’ll provide affordable roofing repairs. Arrange a complete rooftop exam and get your flat roof repair in Clanton, AL by contacting our team at (334) 274-8485.
- TPO Roof Repair Get your TPO roofing back in marvelous health through our professional repair service.
- EPDM System Repair Schedule your professional EPDM roofing repair now through our certified, experienced roofing team.
- PVC Repairs Get your PVC roofing system repaired quickly by our qualified roofing professionals.
- Vulcanized Rubber Because vulcanized EPDM roofing needs special care during repairs, it’s smart to rely on the professionals.
- Metal Roofing Repair Does your metal roof need maintenance? Call our professional metal roofers today!
- Infrared Moisture Scanning Even those hard to spot leaks can be located and dealt with using our infrared moisture scanning equipment.
- Thermal Imaging Our specialized thermal camera equipment is ideal for locating leaks in your building’s roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Repairs If your modified bitumen roof needs repairs or sectional replacement, our team would be happy to help out.
- Built Up Roofing Repair Is your built up roof in need of maintenance or replacement pieces? Reach out to our team today to schedule an inspection.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
Elastomeric coatings bring the much needed endurance and temperature flexibility that your roof shield has to have. Seasonal temperature changes aren’t a problem for elastomeric coatings, as they can expand and contract as needed. Ultraviolet rays that normally corrode your roof’s material will be reflected by the coating. Businesses can select their solution from several kinds of elastomeric coatings, including acrylics, silicone, and polyurethane products. For flat roof restoration in Clanton, AL, phone our experienced experts at (334) 274-8485 and ask for an estimate for your business.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofing Elastomeric coatings are a powerful addition to our cool roofing services, enabling our specialists to improve your roof’s energy efficiency.
- Church Roofing Church centers, especially those with metal roofs, can benefit from a protective coating that saves money on energy costs.
- Government Roofing When your government building or court house requires roof restoration, our roofing experts would be excited to help.
- Apartments and Hotels If the flat roofing system on top of your apartment building or hotel is showing symptoms of rooftop degradation, ask about our restoration services.
- Agricultural Buildings If your agricultural building displays extensive rusting and decay, think about restoring your roof with one of our elastomeric coatings.
- Hospitals and Healthcare Reduce your air conditioning expenses during the day by getting an elastomeric coating to boost UV radiation reflection.
- Business & Office Buildings Our elastomeric coating service is perfect for cutting down AC unit energy consumption by deflecting more sunlight from your roof.
Acrylic Roof Coatings
If you’re looking for ways to minimize your building’s energy consumption, an acrylic rooftop coating could be your perfect tool. There are many tints to choose from, though most businesses prefer a white coating for maximum reflection. Urethane modified acrylic adds enhanced durability and adhesion; it’s one of the many augmented versions of the coating. For further information about flat roof restoration in Clanton, AL, including what roofing systems may thrive with acrylic coatings, call (334) 274-8485 or look through our services below.
- Standing Seam Protect your waterproof, standing seam roof from ultraviolet radiation using one of our acrylic coatings.
- Steel Roofing Protect your steel roof from fading by safeguarding it with a light reflecting acrylic coating.
- Aluminum Roofs Guard the current color on your aluminum roof (or try a new color) by having us coat it with a tinted acrylic.
- Corrugated Metal In only a day’s time, your corrugated metal roofing could experience awesome energy savings by using an acrylic coating.