Is your roofing beginning to reveal its age? Commercial roofing systems, especially flat roofing systems, are exposed to hard corrosive forces that slowly degrade the roof material over time. Flat roofs get the worst of the damage, as they often collect pooling water (which leads to serious cracking and paint damage). Interior water damage often follow, as ultraviolet radiation from sunlight also expands the damage. Call our team at 855-529-7663 if your company requires flat roof restoration in Millbrook, AL; our professionals at Innovative Construction Pros, LLC/Innovative Roofing Pros, LLC provide all of the services listed below and more.
- Flat Roofs When your flat roof has developed leaks and cracks, phone our team for flat roof restoration.
- Metal Roof Coatings You can get even more protection and energy savings from your metal roof by having a coating applied.
- Rubber Roof Need to make your rubber roof even tougher? Try our adaptable rubber roof coatings!
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Combining our favorite features of two wonderful coating materials, urethane modified acrylic is one of the best coatings available.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Our coatings are tough enough to guard your industrial system from chemical, weather, and physical corrosion.
Flat Roof Restoration
Flat roofs are perfect for saving space, but they are vulnerable to pooling water and ultraviolet light. Our crew provides flat roof restoration in Millbrook, AL, so that your company’s roof can stop this recurring damage. Restoration not only heals the cracks and minor holes in your system, it simultaneously enhances the functionality of your roofing system by bolstering its defenses. More details on our flat roof restoration services is available below, or you can talk to one of our experienced roofers at 855-529-7663.
- Silicone Storm damage and UV rays can’t lay a finger on silicone’s marvelous protection.
- Acrylics Available in multiple color tints, acrylics work to enhance the reflective ability of your roof.
- Polyurea Coatings Mixing great tensile strength with enhanced waterproofing, polyurea offers an easy way to better protect your roof.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Have your current roofing system restored and receive up to 10 more years of functionality and safety.
- Elastomeric Coatings Elastomeric coatings work just as hard as your rooftop, remaining flexible and deflecting weather damage in balmy or cold temperatures.
Single Ply Roof Coatings
Well known for its easy installation and flexibility, single ply roofing has supplied affordable protection to companies for decades. Our team at Innovative Construction Pros, LLC/Innovative Roofing Pros, LLC provides roof coatings for businesses with new installations that want to maximize energy conservation, as well as aging single ply roofs in need of stronger waterproofing. Our flat roof restoration in Millbrook, AL is perfect for roofs in the last years of their life (most last between 20 to 30); call our team at 855-529-7663 for more information.
Flat Roof Repair
Often rooftop degradation is so extensive that a coating can’t fully cure it; that’s when it’s time for repairs. Too many companies forget their roof and ignore signs of serious damage. Even light degradation will expand into costly damage if given an opportunity, more repairs or even roof replacement. Don’t wait for your rooftop damage to escalate; find your roofing repairs from the experts at Innovative Construction Pros, LLC/Innovative Roofing Pros, LLC. Get your rooftop damage taken care of by phoning the professionals at 855-529-7663; we’ll set up a professional inspection and you’ll get your flat roof repair in Millbrook, AL.
- TPO Roof Repair Even capable systems like TPO roofing require repairs from time to time; contact us and schedule an inspection today!
- EPDM System Repair EPDM roofing is highly durable, but extensive UV radiation can lead to minor damages that require repair.
- PVC Repairs PVC roofing is simple to repair, so make sure to contact our team for your affordable maintenance.
- Vulcanized Rubber Because vulcanized rubber roofing needs special equipment during repairs, it’s smart to rely on the professionals.
- Metal Roofing Repair Get your metal roofing back in good condition with our metal roofing repair solutions.
- Infrared Moisture Scanning Having a hard time with moisture leaks? Call our team and ask about our infrared moisture detection service.
- Thermal Imaging Our specialized thermal scanning equipment is perfect for locating leaks in your building’s roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Repairs Our certified experts will be excited to provide your modified bitumen roof with cost-effective repair service.
- Built Up Roofing Repair Return your built up roof to great condition by arranging repairs from our certified roofers.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
Elastomeric coatings supply the much needed endurance and temperature flexibility that your roof protection requires. Elastomeric coatings enlarge and shrink again with seasonal changes, just as your roof does with hot and cold temperatures. Even better features of elastomeric coatings include boosted UV defense and stronger waterproofing. Our list of elastomeric coatings include silicone, acrylics, and polyurethane materials, all of which strengthen the durability of your roofing system. Phone our office at 855-529-7663 if you’d like to learn more about our flat roof restoration in Millbrook, AL, such as our elastomeric roof coatings.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofing Elastomeric coatings use a highly reflective sheen to deflect UV rays and cool your building’s roof system.
- Church Roofing Metal church roofing will benefit extensively from the reflective layer of an elastomeric restorative coating.
- Government Roofing Restore your government building or court house rooftop with one of our many elastomeric coating solutions and save money on energy costs.
- Apartments and Hotels Our flat roof restoration service is ideal for apartment buildings and hotels that require roof repairs for scarring and leaks.
- Agricultural Buildings If your agricultural building is showing terrible rusting and decay, think about restoring your roof with one of our company’s elastomeric coatings.
- Hospitals and Healthcare Heal cracks and leaks inside your hospital’s flat roofing system by ask for one of our elastomeric coatings.
- Business & Office Buildings Ask about our restorative coatings when your building’s roof regularly suffers from leaks and cracking.
Acrylic Roof Coatings
Many companies love acrylic coatings because they reflect more sunlight and lower the stress on interior AC units. Most businesses prefer reflective white, but acrylics come in a wide spectrum of colors for your selection. Acrylics may be fused together with urethane coatings to form an even stronger, more adhesive product. Our team would be happy to provide more details about acrylics and the roofs they work best with. Browse through the list below, give our crew a ring at 855-529-7663, and inquire about flat roof restoration in Millbrook, AL.
- Standing Seam Using an acrylic coating, your building’s leak-proof standing seam metal roof will have even better protection from sunlight radiation.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is wonderfully durable; use a specialized acrylic coating to make it more reflective too.
- Aluminum Roofs Try protecting and tinting your aluminum roofing system at the same time with one of our beautiful acrylic coatings.
- Corrugated Metal In only a day’s time, your corrugated metal roof could experience impressive energy savings by using an acrylic coating.