Is your building’s roofing showing signs of damage and degradation? Commercial roofing systems, especially flat roofing systems, are susceptible to harsh corrosive forces that slowly degrade the roof material over time. Any company developer with a flat roof knows that flat systems are especially sensitive to ponding water, which causes costly damage to paint and roofing material. As a result, UV rays (which are already harmful to your roof) are provided more opportunity to break down your roofing material and cause leaks. For information on how to guard your aging roof, phone 855-529-7663 and ask our roofing veterans about flat roof restoration in Mountain Brook, AL. Be sure to examine the array of services below available from the team at Innovative Construction Pros.
- Flat Roofs Contact our team for flat roof restoration whenever your level roof develops leaks and cracks.
- Metal Roof Coatings Metal roof restorations supply additional energy savings and protection for your durable metal roofing system.
- Rubber Roof A rubber roof coating can protect your system from debris and ultraviolet rays.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Fusing together the best parts of two great coating materials, urethane modified acrylic is one of the best coatings on the market.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Our coatings are tough enough to guard your industrial system from chemical, weather, and physical damages.
Flat Roof Restoration
Flat roof systems are perfect for saving square footage, but they are susceptible to ponding water and ultraviolet light. If your company needs stronger protection for its roof, call our commercial roofing experts and ask about our flat roof restoration in Mountain Brook, AL. For roofing systems filled with small holes and scarring, restoration provides a great opportunity to heal this damage and increase your roof’s protection against future damage. Get Your your company’s free quote on our restoration services by calling 855-529-7663, or look through our available services in the list below.
- Silicone Storm damage and UV rays won’t get past silicone’s fantastic protection.
- Acrylics Acrylics bolster your roof’s reflective abilities for higher energy efficiency, plus they can be tinted for numerous color options.
- Polyurea Coatings Mixing great tensile strength with boosted waterproofing, polyurea offers a simple way to better protect your roof.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Get up to 10 additional years out of your business’ existing roofing system by having our experienced crew restore it.
- Elastomeric Coatings Elastomeric restorations supply the versatility of rubber with strengthened weather protection.
Single Ply Roof Coatings
Businesses often choose the affordable protection, easy installation, and flexibility of single ply roofing for their companies. Many of our clients, whether they own brand new or aging roofing systems, love the strengthened waterproofing and enhanced energy efficiency that roof coatings provide. Phone our team at 855-529-7663 if your roof is approaching the last years of its life cycle (most roof systems last between 20 to 30 years).
Flat Roof Repair
Sometimes, rooftop deterioration is extensive enough that a restorative coating can’t mend it. Overlooking damage and disregarding maintenance is a costly habit that leads many businesses into unexpected and expensive repairs. Your company can prevent minor damage from escalating by scheduling regular inspections and basic repairs. Don’t wait for your roof damage to get worse; find your roofing repairs from the professionals at Innovative Construction Pros. Get your rooftop degradation taken care of by calling the experts at 855-529-7663; we’ll set up a professional inspection and you’ll get your flat roof repair in Mountain Brook, AL.
- TPO Roof Repair Even fantastic systems like TPO roofing need repairs from time to time; call and schedule an inspection today!
- EPDM System Repair When your roof has been damaged by UV radiation or corrosion, contact our team for rubber roofing maintenance.
- PVC Repairs Have your PVC roofing system fixed quickly by our qualified roofing veterans.
- Vulcanized Rubber Vulcanized EPDM roofing requires special care when the day arrives for repairs.
- Metal Roofing Repair Get your metal roofing back in great condition with our metal roofing repair services.
- Infrared Moisture Scanning Having a hard time with rain leaks? Contact our team and ask about our infrared moisture detection service.
- Thermal Imaging Our specialized thermal camera tool is ideal for locating leaks in your roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Repairs Our certified professionals would love to supply your modified bitumen roof with cost-effective repair service.
- Built Up Roofing Repair Is your built up roofing system in need of repairs or replacement pieces? Reach out to our crew today to schedule an inspection.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
If your business wants stronger, more versatile protection for its roof, elastomeric coatings can provide the answer you’re looking for. These specialized coatings can adjust to frigid and hot weather just as your roof does, contracting and expanding with the seasonal changes. Even more valuable features of elastomeric coatings include boosted UV protection and enhanced waterproofing. Silicone, acrylics, and polyurethane coatings all come under the elastomeric branch, each with their own unique features for enterprises. Phone our office at 855-529-7663 if you’d like to learn more about our flat roof restoration in Mountain Brook, AL, such as our elastomeric roof coatings. Below are some roofing systems that may benefit from an elastomeric roof coating!
- Cool (Reflective) Roofing Elastomeric coatings utilize a highly reflective top layer to reflect UV rays and cool your building’s roof system.
- Church Roofing Church leaders love the reflective nature of elastomeric coatings, as they reduce the chance of corrosion from UV light.
- Government Roofing Government offices can pursue green initiatives by using an elastomeric coating to reduce energy usage during the day.
- Apartments and Hotels When your apartment building or hotel roof suffers from cracks and leaks, contact our specialists for an elastomeric coating.
- Agricultural Buildings Restore your company’s roof color and protection using one of our team’s elastomeric coatings.
- Hospitals and Healthcare Cut down on your air conditioning expenses during the day by using an elastomeric coating to boost UV radiation reflection.
- Business & Office Buildings Our team’s elastomeric coatings are perfect for lowering AC unit energy usage by deflecting more sunlight from your roof.
Acrylic Roof Coatings
If your business is searching for alternatives to minimize your building’s energy usage, an acrylic rooftop coating could be your perfect tool. There are many colors to pick from, though most businesses prefer a white coating for higher reflection. The coating can be augmented with urethane for strengthened durability and adhesion, making a great restoration solution even stronger! We’d be excited to offer more details about acrylics and what roofs they work well with. Look through the services below, give our crew a call at 855-529-7663, and ask about flat roof restoration in Mountain Brook, AL.
- Standing Seam Make your leak-proof roof UV radiation-proof too, using our acrylic restorative coatings.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is wonderfully durable; use a specialized acrylic coating to make it more reflective as well.
- Aluminum Roofs Because colors on aluminum roofing tend to fade with age, our roofers can utilize an acrylic coating to add new color.
- Corrugated Metal An acrylic coating is simple to install, meaning your corrugated metal roof could see results quickly.