Is the wear and tear from years of service starting to show on your roofing system? When your commercial roof is exposed to long years of elemental decomposition, deep abrasions and holes often follow. Pooling water (a common problem for flat roofs) can corrode the paint on your roof, leaving sections exposed. As a result, ultraviolet rays (which are already harmful to your roof) are provided more room to break down your roofing material and cause leaks. If you want to get more years out of your old roof system, call our professional roofers at Innovative Construction Pros and get a free quote on flat roof restoration in Allen, TX; dial (214) 504-2709 or look through our offered services down below.
- Flat Roofs For difficult to maintenance leaks and abrasions, speak with our experts about flat roof restoration.
- Metal Roof Coatings Want to get more from your building’s metal roof? Enjoy the energy savings and enhanced protection of our metal roof coatings.
- Rubber Roof An EPDM roof coating can guard your system from debris and ultraviolet radiation.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Urethane modified acrylic products combine the waterproofing and UV protection of two great coatings for better capability.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Our coatings are sturdy enough to guard your industrial roof from chemical, elemental, and physical corrosion.
Flat Roof Restoration
While they provide marvelous space efficiencies, flat roof systems are vulnerable to ponding rain and UV radiation. To fight this damage and restore the protection of your company’s roof, our team provides flat roof restoration in Allen, TX. Restoration includes two critical functions: it minds minor scarring and scarring in your roofing while simultaneously boosting your system’s defenses. Phone our courteous roofing contractors at (214) 504-2709 to ask for a complimentary estimate, or browse below through our list of restoration services.
- Silicone Storm trauma and UV radiation won’t get past silicone’s fantastic protection.
- Acrylics Get better reflective capabilities for your roof when you pick one the many acrylic colors we have to offer.
- Polyurea Coatings Simple to apply, polyurea coatings utilize powerful tensile strength and strengthened waterproofing capability.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Get up to 10 additional years out of your business’ current roof system by having our experienced team restore it.
- Elastomeric Coatings Elastomeric coatings work just as hard as your rooftop, remaining flexible and deflecting weather trauma in balmy or frigid climates.
Single Ply Roof Coatings
Well known for its simplified installation and versatility, single ply roofing has supplied affordable protection to companies for decades. Roof coatings work well for new and old roofing systems alike, and our team at Innovative Construction Pros harnesses their abilities to better serve our clients. When your roofing system is nearing the final years of its life cycle (most last between 20 to 30 years), call our team at (214) 504-2709 at request our flat roof restoration in Allen, TX.
Flat Roof Repair
When tearing and scars have formed in your roof that restoration can’t heal, it’s time to schedule repairs. Avoiding maintenance and ignoring the signs of damage is a great way to ensure expensive (and often unexpected) repair costs later on. Doing this but all guarantees that easy-to-fix degradation will escalate into expensive damage (or even complete system replacement). When your business is encountering these roofing issues, come to the experts at Innovative Construction Pros for cost-effective flat roof repairs. You can contact our team at (214) 504-2709 to schedule a complete inspection and get your flat roof repair in Allen, TX.
- TPO Roof Repair Schedule repairs for your TPO roofing today, and we’ll get your roof back to perfect health.
- EPDM System Repair When your system has been degraded by UV radiation or corrosion, call our team for rubber roofing maintenance.
- PVC Repairs PVC roofs are easy to repair, so be sure to phone our team for your cost-effective maintenance.
- Vulcanized Rubber Call our team of experts for special vulcanized rubber roofing repair, and we’ll get your system back in working order.
- Metal Roofing Repair Get your metal system back in great shape with our metal roofing repair solutions.
- Infrared Moisture Scanning With infrared technology, even difficult to spot leaks can be found and taken care of.
- Thermal Imaging Our advanced thermal camera tool is perfect for locating leaks in your building’s roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Repairs Our experienced experts would love to supply your modified bitumen roof with affordable repair service.
- Built Up Roofing Repair Is your built up roof in need of maintenance or replacement parts? Reach out to our crew today to schedule an inspection.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
When your business wants stronger, more flexible protection for its roof, elastomeric coatings can provide the answer you’re looking for. These specialized coatings can adjust to cold and balmy weather just as your roof does, contracting and expanding with the seasonal changes. Even more valuable benefits of elastomeric coatings include heightened UV protection and enhanced waterproofing. You’ll be wowed at the improved utility provided through our coatings, which include silicone, acrylic, and polyurethane products. For flat roof restoration in Allen, TX, phone our experienced experts at (214) 504-2709 and request a quote for your business.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofing One of our greatest cool roofing tools, elastomeric coatings equip you to reduce HVAC unit energy use during the day.
- Church Roofing Metal church roofing can benefit extensively from the reflective surface of an elastomeric restorative coating.
- Government Roofing If your government office or court house requires roof system restoration, our roofing experts would be excited to help.
- Apartments and Hotels Our flat roof restoration solution is ideal for apartment complexes and hotels in need of roof repairs for scarring and leaks.
- Agricultural Buildings Renew your building’s roof color and protection using one of our team’s elastomeric coatings.
- Hospitals and Healthcare Seal cracks and leaks inside your hospital’s flat roofing system by using one of our elastomeric coatings.
- Business & Office Buildings Spotting leaks in your office building? Try one of our elastomeric roof coatings to stop the deterioration.
Acrylic Roof Coatings
If your business is searching for alternatives to cut down on your building’s energy consumption, an acrylic rooftop coating could be your perfect tool. There are numerous tints to pick from, though most businesses select a white coating for higher reflection. Acrylics may be merged together with urethane coatings to form an even stronger, more adhesive product. For more details about flat roof restoration in Allen, TX, including what roofing systems may thrive with acrylic coatings, call (214) 504-2709 or browse through our list below.
- Standing Seam With an acrylic coating, your leak-proof standing seam metal roof can have even better protection from sunlight radiation.
- Steel Roofing Protect your steel roof from fading by safeguarding it through a light reflecting acrylic coating.
- Aluminum Roofs Protect the current paint on your aluminum roof (or try a new color) by having it coated with a tinted acrylic.
- Corrugated Metal In only a day’s time, your corrugated metal roofing can develop awesome energy savings by using an acrylic coating.