Is your company’s roof beginning to reveal its old age? Commercial roofing systems, especially flat roofing designs, are susceptible to harsh corrosive forces that slowly degrade the roof material over time. Flat roofs are particularly vulnerable to pooling water, which can corrode paint and intensify cracking. Ultraviolet rays from the sun only worsens the damage, allowing leaks to form and harm your building’s interior. If your system is showing symptoms of degradation, reach out to our team at Innovative Construction Pros; call (214) 504-2709 and get a free quote on flat roof restoration in Frisco, TX, including any of our solutions listed below.
- Flat Roofs For difficult to reach leaks and cracks, speak to our experts about flat roof restoration.
- Metal Roof Coatings Metal roof restorations supply additional energy efficiency and protection for your robust metal roofing system.
- Rubber Roof Rubber roofing is adaptable and tough; get a special coating that will make your roof even safer.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Simple to apply and lasting for years, urethane modified acrylic offers powerful protection against rain and UV rays.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roof coatings offer your roof better protection and durability against day to day degradation.
Flat Roof Restoration
While they offer wonderful space savings, flat roof systems are vulnerable to ponding water and UV radiation. When your business needs tougher protection for its roof, contact our commercial roofing experts and inquire about our flat roof restoration in Frisco, TX. Restoration provides two critical functions: it heals minor cracks and holes in your roofing while also boosting your system’s defenses. Get Your your company’s complementary quote on our restoration solutions by calling (214) 504-2709, or look through our available services in the list below.
- Silicone Silicone offers impressive defensive features to guard against storm damage and UV radiation.
- Acrylics Available in numerous color tints, acrylics strive to heighten the reflective ability of your roof.
- Polyurea Coatings Combining great material strength with boosted waterproofing, polyurea offers a simple way to better protect your roof.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Have our experienced crew restore your aging roof, and you’ll earn up to 10 more years of functionality out of it.
- Elastomeric Coatings When you need a roofing coat that’s just as versatile and enduring as your rooftop, get an elastomeric coating.
Single Ply Roof Coatings
Well known for its simplified installation and flexibility, single ply roofing has supplied affordable protection to companies for decades. Our team at Innovative Construction Pros offers roof coatings for businesses with new installations that want to maximize energy efficiency, as well as aging single ply roofs in need of stronger waterproofing. Our flat roof restoration in Frisco, TX is essential for roofs nearing the last years of their expected lifetime (most last between 20 to 30); call our commercial specialists at (214) 504-2709 for more details.
Flat Roof Repair
Often rooftop degradation is so extensive that a coating can’t fully cure it; that’s when it’s time for repairs. So many businesses forget their roof or ignore signs of serious damage. Why suffer costly repairs or early roof replacement later on if simple repairs will solve the problem now? Come to our knowledgeable experts at Innovative Construction Pros if your business encounters these roofing problems, and we’ll supply affordable roofing repairs. Get your roof system degradation taken care of by calling the experts at (214) 504-2709; we’ll set up a professional inspection and you’ll get your flat roof repair in Frisco, TX.
- TPO Roof Repair Schedule repairs for your TPO system today, and our experts will get your roof back in perfect health.
- EPDM System Repair Schedule your qualified rubber roofing repair today with our certified, experienced roofing team.
- PVC Repairs Get your PVC roofing system repaired quickly by our certified roofing veterans.
- Vulcanized Rubber Vulcanized rubber roofing requires special attention when the time comes for repairs.
- Metal Roofing Repair Get your company’s metal roof back in great condition with our metal roofing repair solutions.
- Infrared Moisture Scanning With infrared technology, even difficult to spot leaks can be found and taken care of.
- Thermal Imaging Our thermal imaging equipment allows us to identify and address leaks that would be difficult to find otherwise.
- Modified Bitumen Repairs Modified bitumen is crack and puncture resistant, but sometimes needs basic repairs and replacement pieces.
- Built Up Roofing Repair Return your built up roof to working condition by arranging repairs from our certified roofing professionals.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
Elastomeric roof coatings focus on flexibility and safety. These special coatings can adjust to cold and hot weather just as your roof does, contracting and expanding with the seasonal changes. Perhaps even more importantly, elastomeric coatings strive to support your roofing system with stronger waterproofing and guard against ultraviolet radiation. Silicone, acrylics, and polyurethane coatings all fall under the elastomeric branch, each with their own tailored benefits for enterprises. To discover more details from our restoration specialists, dial (214) 504-2709 and inquire about our flat roof restoration in Frisco, TX.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofing Elastomeric coatings utilize a highly reflective top layer to reflect sunlight and cool your building’s roof system.
- Church Roofing Church leaders enjoy the reflective nature of elastomeric coatings, as they lower the probability of corrosion from UV light.
- Government Roofing Restore your government building or court house rooftop with one of our several elastomeric coating solutions and save money on energy costs.
- Apartments and Hotels When your apartment complex or hotel roof suffers from holes and leaks, call our team for an elastomeric coating.
- Agricultural Buildings If your agricultural building is showing terrible rusting and decay, think about restoring your roof with one of our company’s elastomeric coatings.
- Hospitals and Healthcare Reduce your cooling expenses during daylight hours by using an elastomeric coating to boost UV radiation reflection.
- Business & Office Buildings Our team’s elastomeric coatings are perfectly suited for lowering AC unit energy usage by deflecting more sunlight from your roof.
Acrylic Roof Coatings
If you’re looking for ways to minimize your building’s energy usage, an acrylic rooftop coating could be your perfect tool. There are many colors to choose from, though most businesses select a white coating for higher reflection. Urethane modified acrylic adds enhanced durability and adhesion; it’s one of the many altered versions of the coating. For further details about flat roof restoration in Frisco, TX, including what roofing systems may thrive with acrylic coatings, call (214) 504-2709 or look through our list below.
- Standing Seam Using an acrylic coating, your building’s leak-proof standing seam metal roof will provide even better protection from sunlight radiation.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is wonderfully durable; use a special acrylic coating to make it more reflective as well.
- Aluminum Roofs Try protecting and tinting your aluminum roofing system simultaneously using one of our beautiful acrylic coatings.
- Corrugated Metal In just a day’s time, your corrugated metal roofing can develop awesome energy savings by using an acrylic coating.