Is the deterioration from years of function beginning to appear more on your roof? Commercial roofing systems, especially flat roofing systems, are exposed to hard elemental forces that slowly degrade the roof material over time. Any business owner with a flat roof understands that flat systems are particularly vulnerable to ponding water, which creates costly damage to paint and roofing material. This allows ultraviolet rays from the sun, which is already harmful for your roof, to develop cracks in your system which can turn into leaks and internal water damage. Call our team at (214) 504-2709 if your company requires flat roof restoration in Sachse, TX; our professionals at Innovative Construction Pros provide all of the services listed below and more.
- Flat Roofs For difficult to maintenance leaks and abrasions, talk to our experts about flat roof restoration.
- Metal Roof Coatings Metal roof restorations provide additional energy savings and protection for your robust metal roofing system.
- Rubber Roof EPDM material is adaptable and strong; get a special coating that will make your roof even safer.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Combining our favorite parts of two wonderful coating materials, urethane modified acrylic is one of the best coatings on the market.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roof coatings afford your roof better safety and durability against day to day degradation.
Flat Roof Restoration
UV radiation and pooling water are common problems for flat roof systems. When your enterprise requires flat roof restoration in Sachse, TX, Innovative Construction Pros is equipped to provide that much needed protection. Restoration not only heals the cracks and minor scarring in your roof, it simultaneously enhances the functionality of your roofing system by bolstering its defenses. Browse through our list of services below, then call our expert roofing contractors at (214) 504-2709 to get your free estimate on our flat roof restoration.
- Silicone Storm damage and UV rays won’t get past silicone’s fantastic protection.
- Acrylics Find better reflective capabilities for your roof when you pick one the many acrylic colors we have to offer.
- Polyurea Coatings When you want to balance marvelous waterproofing with greater tensile strength, polyurea coatings are the perfect, easy to install coating.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Get up to 10 additional years out of your existing roofing system by having our experienced crew restore it.
- Elastomeric Coatings Elastomeric coatings supply the versatility of rubber with strengthened weather shielding.
Single Ply Roof Coatings
For many years, enterprises have chosen single ply roofing for their affordable protection, fast installation, and flexibility. Our team at Innovative Construction Pros offers roof coatings for businesses with new roofs that want to maximize energy conservation, as well as aging single ply roofs in need of stronger waterproofing. Most single ply roofs will last 20 to 30 years; if your company’s system is nearing the last stages of its life cycle, contact our team for flat roof restoration in Sachse, TX and get a quote on your single ply roof. Call (214) 504-2709 today!
Flat Roof Repair
Sometimes rooftop degradation is so extensive that a coating can’t fully cure it; that’s when it’s time for repairs. Neglecting maintenance and overlooking the symptoms of degradation is a great way to ensure expensive (and often unexpected) repair costs later on. This dangerous habit but all guarantees that easy-to-fix degradation will grow into expensive damage (or even early system replacement). Don’t wait for your rooftop damage to escalate; get your roofing repairs from the professionals at Innovative Construction Pros. Get your rooftop damage taken care of by phoning the experts at (214) 504-2709; we’ll set up a professional inspection and you’ll get your flat roof repair in Sachse, TX.
- TPO Roof Repair Get your TPO roofing back in marvelous health through our expert repair solutions.
- EPDM System Repair EPDM roofing is extremely durable, but regular doses of UV radiation can cause minor damages that need repair.
- PVC Repairs Have your PVC roofing system repaired quickly by our certified roofing veterans.
- Vulcanized Rubber Because vulcanized rubber roofing needs specialized care during repairs, it’s smart to rely on the professionals.
- Metal Roofing Repair Our professionals repair your metal roofing to restore waterproofing and energy-saving capabilities.
- Infrared Moisture Scanning Having a difficult time with moisture leaks? Contact our team and ask about our infrared moisture scanning service.
- Thermal Imaging Our thermal imaging equipment enables us to identify and address leaks that would be difficult to find otherwise.
- Modified Bitumen Repairs When your modified bitumen roofing needs maintenance or sectional replacement, our crew would be happy to help out.
- Built Up Roofing Repair Have your built up system maintenanced and back in good condition!
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
Elastomeric roof coatings focus on versatility and protection. Elastomeric coatings enlarge and shrink again with seasonal changes, just like your roof does with hot and cold temperatures. UV rays that normally corrode your roof’s material will be deflected by the coating. Our list of elastomeric coatings include silicone, acrylics, and polyurethane materials, all of which strengthen the durability of your roofing system. For flat roof restoration in Sachse, TX, contact our experienced roofers at (214) 504-2709 and ask for an estimate for your business. Below are some roofing systems that may benefit from an elastomeric roof coating!
- Cool (Reflective) Roofing Elastomeric coatings use a highly reflective top layer to reflect UV rays and cool your building’s roof system.
- Church Roofing Metal church roofing can benefit greatly from the reflective surface of an elastomeric roof coating.
- Government Roofing When your government building or court house requires roof system restoration, our roofing experts would be thrilled to help.
- Apartments and Hotels If your apartment building or hotel roof suffers from cracks and leaks, call our team for an elastomeric coating.
- Agricultural Buildings Restore your building’s roof color and durability with one of our elastomeric coatings.
- Hospitals and Healthcare Cut down on your cooling expenses during the day by getting an elastomeric coating to boost UV radiation reflection.
- Business & Office Buildings Our team’s elastomeric coating service is perfectly suited for lowering AC unit energy usage by deflecting more sunlight from your roof.
Acrylic Roof Coatings
If your business is searching for alternatives to cut down on your building’s energy consumption, an acrylic rooftop coating could be your perfect tool. There are many colors to choose from, though most businesses prefer a white coating for maximum reflection. Acrylics may be merged together with urethane coatings to form an even more resilient, more adhesive product. If you’d like a quote on acrylic coatings, call our team at (214) 504-2709 and ask about our flat roof restoration in Sachse, TX; examine some of the roofing styles below that most benefit from acrylic roofing.
- Standing Seam With an acrylic coating, your building’s leak-proof standing seam metal roof will provide even stronger protection from sunlight radiation.
- Steel Roofing Use an acrylic coating to protect your sturdy steel roof, by improving its sunlight reflectance.
- Aluminum Roofs As colors on aluminum roofing tend to fade with age, our roofers can use an acrylic coating to add new color.
- Corrugated Metal Start experiencing energy saving benefits fast, with a simple to apply acrylic coating for your corrugated metal roof.