Does your roof show signs of cracks and abrasions from years of service? Over time, commercial roofing systems (especially level designs) are threatened by corrosive elemental forces that leave scarring and cracks. Flat roofs face the worst of the damage, as they often collect ponding rain (which leads to serious cracking and paint damage). This allows ultraviolet rays from sunlight, which is already harmful for your roof, to develop cracks in your system which can turn into leaks and internal water damage. For information on how to guard your aging roof, phone (214) 504-2709 and ask our industry experts about flat roof restoration in Mesquite, TX. Make sure to examine the list of services below available from the crew at Innovative Construction Pros.
- Flat Roofs Contact our professionals for flat roof restoration if your flat roof develops leaks and cracks.
- Metal Roof Coatings Need to get more out of your metal roof? Take advantage of the energy savings and enhanced protection of our metal roof coatings.
- Rubber Roof EPDM roofing is adaptable and strong; get a special coating that will make your roof even safer.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Urethane modified acrylic products combine the waterproofing and ultraviolet protection of two powerful coatings for better capability.
- Industrial Roof Coatings If your industrial roof frequently experiences leaks and energy waste, try our industrial coating solutions.
Flat Roof Restoration
A common headache for business owners with flat roofing systems is the deterioration caused by UV rays and ponding water. When your business needs flat roof restoration in Mesquite, TX, Innovative Construction Pros is here to provide that much needed protection. Restoration includes two critical functions: it heals minor scarring and scarring in your roofing while simultaneously boosting your system’s defenses. More details on our flat roof restoration services is available in the links below, or you can talk to one of our courteous roofers at (214) 504-2709.
- Silicone Storm damage and UV radiation can’t lay a finger on silicone’s marvelous protection.
- Acrylics Acrylics boost your roof’s reflective capabilities for enhanced energy efficiency, plus they can be tinted for numerous color options.
- Polyurea Coatings Mixing great tensile strength with boosted waterproofing, polyurea offers a simple way to better protect your roof.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Have your existing roofing system restored and enjoy up to 10 more years of functionality and protection.
- Elastomeric Coatings Elastomeric coatings supply the flexibility of rubber with bolstered weather protection.
Single Ply Roof Coatings
Single ply roofing outdoes most other types of roofing in affordability, flexibility, and easy installation, which is why so many businesses choose it for their building. Our crew at Innovative Construction Pros offers roof coatings for companies with new installations that want to maximize energy conservation, as well as aging single ply roofs in need of better waterproofing. Call our professional roofers at (214) 504-2709 if your roof is approaching the final years of its life cycle (most roof systems last between 20 to 30 years).
Flat Roof Repair
When tearing and scars have developed in your roof that restoration won’t mend, it’s time to schedule repairs. Ignoring the degradation and neglecting maintenance is a costly habit that leads many enterprises into unexpected and expensive repairs. Even light degradation will transform into extensive damage if given an opportunity, necessitating more repairs or (possibly) roof replacement. If you require cost-effective roofing repairs for your aging roof, contact the professionals at Innovative Construction Pros. Your business can reach our team at (214) 504-2709 to arrange your comprehensive inspection and get your flat roof repair in Mesquite, TX.
- TPO Roof Repair Even fantastic systems like TPO roofing need repairs from time to time; call and schedule an inspection today!
- EPDM System Repair When your roof has been damaged by UV radiation or corrosion, call our team for rubber roofing repair.
- PVC Repairs Reach out to our crew for cost-effective, enduring repairs to your PVC roof.
- Vulcanized Rubber Because vulcanized rubber roofing requires specialized equipment during repairs, it’s smart to rely on the professionals.
- Metal Roofing Repair Does your metal roof need maintenance? Call our professional metal roofers today!
- Infrared Moisture Scanning Having a difficult time with rain leaks? Contact our team and ask about our infrared moisture detection service.
- Thermal Imaging You don’t need to worry about those leaks anymore with our special thermal scanning service.
- Modified Bitumen Repairs If your modified bitumen roof requires maintenance or sectional replacement, our team would be happy to help out.
- Built Up Roofing Repair Is your built up roofing system in need of repairs or replacement pieces? Contact our team today to schedule an inspection.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
If your business requires more durable, more versatile protection for its roof, elastomeric coatings can provide the answer you’re looking for. Rapid temperature changes aren’t a problem for elastomeric coatings, as they can expand and shrink again as needed. Flat roofs commonly suffer from UV rays and ponding water, but an elastomeric coating helps protect against both of these hazards. Businesses may select their solution from multiple types of elastomeric coatings, including acrylics, silicone, and polyurethane products. Call our office at (214) 504-2709 if you want to learn more about our flat roof restoration in Mesquite, TX, such as our elastomeric coating service.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofing Elastomeric coatings are a powerful tool in to our cool roofing solutions, enabling our specialists to boost your roof’s energy efficiency.
- Church Roofing Church centers, particularly those with metal roofs, can benefit from a protective coating that saves money on energy costs.
- Government Roofing Government offices can pursue green initiatives by using an elastomeric coating to cut down on energy usage during the day.
- Apartments and Hotels Our flat roof restoration solution is ideal for apartment complexes and hotels in need of roof repairs for scarring and leaks.
- Agricultural Buildings Get more years of use out of your agricultural building’s rooftop; ask for one of our restorative coatings.
- Hospitals and Healthcare Seal cracks and leaks inside your building’s flat roofing system by using one of our elastomeric coatings.
- Business & Office Buildings Our elastomeric coating service is perfectly suited for cutting down AC unit energy usage by deflecting more sunlight from your roof.
Acrylic Roof Coatings
Perhaps the most popular coating products, an acrylic roof coating supplies an amazing energy-savings tool for your roof. Many businesses choose reflective white, but acrylic coatings come in a wide range of colors for your selection. The coating is often augmented with urethane for strengthened durability and adhesion, making a powerful restoration solution even stronger! Our team would be happy to offer more details about acrylics and the roofs they work well with. Browse through the services below, give our team a ring at (214) 504-2709, and inquire about flat roof restoration in Mesquite, TX.
- Standing Seam Guard your waterproof, standing seam roof from UV radiation using one of our acrylic coatings.
- Steel Roofing Protect your steel roof from corrosion by safeguarding it through a light reflecting acrylic coating.
- Aluminum Roofs Protect the existing color on your aluminum roof (or try a new hue) by having us coat it with a tinted acrylic.
- Corrugated Metal In only a day’s time, your corrugated metal roofing could develop impressive energy savings by using an acrylic coating.