Is the wear and tear from years of service beginning to show on your roof? Over many years, commercial roofing systems (especially level ones) are threatened by corrosive elemental forces that leave scarring and cracks. Any company developer with a flat roof knows that flat systems are particularly sensitive to ponding water, which causes terrible damage to paint and roofing material. Internal water damage may soon follow, as UV radiation from sunlight further expands the deterioration. If your system is displaying symptoms of damage, contact our team at Innovative Construction Pros; call (214) 504-2709 and get a free estimate on flat roof restoration in Little Elm, TX, including any of our solutions listed below.
- Flat Roofs When your flat roof has developed leaks and minor holes, call our team for flat roof restoration.
- Metal Roof Coatings You can access even more functionality and energy incentives from your metal roof by having a coating applied.
- Rubber Roof Want to make your EPDM even tougher? Try our adaptable rubber roof coatings!
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Urethane modified acrylic coatings combine the waterproofing and ultraviolet protection of two powerful coatings for better functionality.
- Industrial Roof Coatings If your industrial roof regularly experiences leaks and energy waste, ask about our industrial coating solutions.
Flat Roof Restoration
A common headache for business owners with flat roofing systems is the degradation caused by UV rays and ponding water. To fight this damage and restore the protection of your company’s roof, our team provides flat roof restoration in Little Elm, TX. Restoration not only mends the cracks and minor holes in your roof, it simultaneously enhances the functionality of your roofing system by bolstering its defenses. More information on our flat roof restoration services is available in the links below, or you can speak to one of our courteous roofers at (214) 504-2709.
- Silicone Silicone offers impressive defensive capabilities to guard against storm damage and UV radiation.
- Acrylics Acrylics boost your roof’s reflective abilities for enhanced energy efficiency, plus they can be tinted for multiple color options.
- Polyurea Coatings Easy to install, polyurea coatings utilize powerful tensile strength and strengthened waterproofing capability.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Have our experienced team restore your existing roof, and you’ll receive up to 10 more years of functionality out of it.
- Elastomeric Coatings If you require a roofing coat that’s just as versatile and hardworking as your rooftop, get an elastomeric coating.
Single Ply Roof Coatings
Single ply roofing outdoes many other types of roofing in affordability, flexibility, and easy installation, which is why so many companies choose it for their building. Our crew at Innovative Construction Pros offers roof coatings for companies with new roofs that want to maximize energy conservation, as well as aging single ply roofs in need of better waterproofing. Most single ply roofs function for 20 to 30 years; when your system is approaching the last stages of its life cycle, contact our team for flat roof restoration in Little Elm, TX and get a quote on your single ply roof. Call (214) 504-2709 today!
Flat Roof Repair
Sometimes, rooftop deterioration is extensive enough that a restorative coating can’t mend it. Avoiding maintenance and ignoring the symptoms of degradation is a great way to ensure expensive (and often unexpected) repair costs later on. Even minor cracks will expand into extensive damage if given an opportunity, necessitating more repairs or (possibly) roof replacement. If you need cost-effective roofing repairs for your aging roof, call the professionals at Innovative Construction Pros. Receive your flat roof repair in Little Elm, TX; dial (214) 504-2709 and schedule a professional inspection to assess the damage.
- TPO Roof Repair Even capable systems like TPO roofing need repairs from time to time; contact us and schedule an inspection today!
- EPDM System Repair Get your professional rubber roofing repair now with our certified, experienced roofing team.
- PVC Repairs Have your PVC roofing system fixed quickly by our certified roofing professionals.
- Vulcanized Rubber Because vulcanized EPDM roofing needs specialized care during repairs, it’s smart to rely on the professionals.
- Metal Roofing Repair Get your metal roof back in great shape with our metal roofing repair solutions.
- Infrared Moisture Scanning Even those hard to spot leaks can be located and dealt with using our infrared moisture scanning equipment.
- Thermal Imaging Our specialized thermal scanning equipment is perfect for spotting leaks in your roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Repairs Our certified professionals will be excited to provide your modified bitumen roof with cost-effective repair service.
- Built Up Roofing Repair Return your built up roof to working condition by scheduling repairs from our qualified roofers.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
If you need a roof coating that provides flexibility and safety for your roofing system, elastomeric coatings are the perfect solution. Growing and contracting as needed allows elastomeric coatings to adjust to seasonal temperature shifting. Even more valuable features of elastomeric coatings include heightened UV protection and stronger waterproofing. Companies can choose from several types of elastomeric coatings, including acrylics, silicone, and polyurethane products. Phone our team at (214) 504-2709 if you want more details about our flat roof restoration in Little Elm, TX, such as our elastomeric roof coatings. Below are some roofing systems that may benefit from an elastomeric roof coating!
- Cool (Reflective) Roofing One of our greatest cool roofing tools, elastomeric coatings allow you to lower HVAC unit energy use during the day.
- Church Roofing Church centers, particularly those with metal roofs, can benefit from a protective coating which saves money on energy costs.
- Government Roofing Protect your government building or court house roofing system using one of our many elastomeric coating solutions and save money on energy costs.
- Apartments and Hotels If your apartment building or hotel roof suffers from holes and leaks, call our team for an elastomeric coating.
- Agricultural Buildings If your agricultural building is showing terrible rusting and degradation, consider restoring your roof with one of our company’s elastomeric coatings.
- Hospitals and Healthcare If your hospital building needs to get more functionality out of its current roofing system, call our team and inquire about our roof restoration.
- Business & Office Buildings Ask about our restorative coatings when your building’s roof regularly struggles with leaks and cracking.
Acrylic Roof Coatings
Perhaps the most popular coating products, an acrylic roof coating supplies an incredible energy-savings tool for your roof. Your enterprise can go with a popular white hue, or you can browse from our other available tints. Acrylics can be merged together with urethane coatings for an even stronger, more adhesive product. Below are some the roofing materials that can benefit from acrylic coatings. For more details or an estimate, contact our professionals at (214) 504-2709 and inquire about our flat roof restoration in Little Elm, TX.
- Standing Seam Make your leak-proof roof UV radiation-proof as well, using our acrylic coatings.
- Steel Roofing Use an acrylic coating to safeguard your sturdy steel roof, by improving its sunlight reflectance.
- Aluminum Roofs Protect the existing paint on your aluminum roof (or try a new color) by having it coated with a tinted acrylic.
- Corrugated Metal In only a day’s time, your corrugated metal roof can develop awesome energy savings by using an acrylic coating.