Is your company’s roofing beginning to show its old age? Over time, commercial roofing systems (especially flat ones) are exposed to corrosive elemental forces that leave scarring and cracks. Flat roofs are especially susceptible to ponding water, which can corrode paint and worsen cracking. This allows ultraviolet rays from the sun, which is already harmful for your roof, to form cracks in your roof which can turn into leaks and internal water damage. For information on how to protect your aging roof, phone (214) 504-2709 and ask our roofing veterans about flat roof restoration in Pilot Point, TX. Make sure to check out the list of services below available from the crew at Innovative Construction Pros.
- Flat Roofs For difficult to reach leaks and cracks, talk with our experts about flat roof restoration.
- Metal Roof Coatings You can get even more functionality and energy savings from your metal system by having a coating applied.
- Rubber Roof Rubber roofing is adaptable and strong; get a special coating that will make your roof even stronger.
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Urethane modified acrylic products combine the waterproofing and ultraviolet protection of two powerful coatings for better capability.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roof coatings afford your roofing system better protection and durability against day to day degradation.
Flat Roof Restoration
Flat roofs are great for saving space, but they are vulnerable to ponding water and ultraviolet light. To fight this wear and tear and restore the protection of your building’s roof, our team provides flat roof restoration in Pilot Point, TX. Minor scarring and abrasions won’t have a chance against our restoration service; they’ll vanish as our coating starts to strengthen your aging roof. More information on our flat roof restoration services is available below, or you can talk with one of our courteous roofers at (214) 504-2709.
- Silicone When your building needs better shielding from storms and ultraviolet radiation, ask about our silicone coatings.
- Acrylics Get stronger reflective capabilities for your roof when you pick one the many acrylic colors we have to offer.
- Polyurea Coatings Combining great tensile strength with boosted waterproofing, polyurea offers a simple way to better protect your roof.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Get up to 10 additional years out of your business’ existing roofing system by having our experienced team restore it.
- Elastomeric Coatings Elastomeric coatings work just as hard as your rooftop, remaining flexible and deflecting weather trauma in balmy or cold climates.
Single Ply Roof Coatings
Single ply roofing outshines many other forms of roofing in affordability, flexibility, and easy installation, which is why so many companies choose it for their building. When a business’ aging roof requires more effective waterproofing protection, our crew at Innovative Construction Pros frequently utilizes roof coatings to repair and strengthen. Our flat roof restoration in Pilot Point, TX is perfect for roofing systems nearing the last years of their life (most last between 20 to 30); call our commercial specialists at (214) 504-2709 for more information.
Flat Roof Repair
Often rooftop damage is so extensive that a coating can’t fully cure it; that’s when it’s time for repairs. Neglecting maintenance and ignoring the symptoms of degradation is a great way to ensure expensive (and often unexpected) repair costs later on. Even light degradation will expand into extensive damage if given an opportunity, leading to more repairs or (possibly) roof replacement. If your business is encountering roofing problems, go to the experts at Innovative Construction Pros for cost-effective flat roof repairs. Arrange a complete inspection and get your flat roof repair in Pilot Point, TX by calling our team at (214) 504-2709.
- TPO Roof Repair Get your building’s TPO roofing back in perfect health with our professional repair solutions.
- EPDM System Repair Rubber roofing is extremely durable, but extensive UV radiation can lead to minor damages that require repair.
- PVC Repairs Have your PVC roofing system repaired quickly by our certified roofing professionals.
- Vulcanized Rubber Call our team of experts for special vulcanized rubber roofing repair, and we’ll get your system back in working order.
- Metal Roofing Repair Does your business’ metal roof require maintenance? Call our team today!
- Infrared Moisture Scanning With infrared technology, even difficult to spot leaks can be found and taken care of.
- Thermal Imaging You won’t need to be concerned about those leaks anymore with our advanced thermal scanning service.
- Modified Bitumen Repairs Modified bitumen is crack and puncture resistant, but occasionally it needs simple repairs and replacement pieces.
- Built Up Roofing Repair Return your built up roof to working functionality by arranging repairs from our certified roofers.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
When you desire a restorative coating that provides versatility and safety for your roofing system, elastomeric coatings are the perfect solution. Growing and shrinking again as needed enables elastomeric coatings to adapt to seasonal temperature changes. Perhaps even more impressive, elastomeric coatings work to supply your roofing system with stronger waterproofing and guard against ultraviolet radiation. Businesses can choose from several kinds of elastomeric coatings, including acrylics, silicone, and polyurethane products. For flat roof restoration in Pilot Point, TX, contact our professional roofers at (214) 504-2709 and request a quote for your business.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofing Elastomeric coatings are a potent addition to our cool roofing solutions, enabling our specialists to boost your roof’s energy efficiency.
- Church Roofing Metal church roofs can benefit greatly from the reflective surface of an elastomeric roof coating.
- Government Roofing Restore your government building or court house rooftop using one of our several elastomeric coating solutions and save money on energy costs.
- Apartments and Hotels If the flat roofing system on your apartment complex or hotel is displaying signs of corrosion, ask about our restoration services.
- Agricultural Buildings Renew your company’s roof color and durability with one of our elastomeric coatings.
- Hospitals and Healthcare Heal cracks and leaks in your hospital’s flat roofing system by ask for one of our elastomeric coatings.
- Business & Office Buildings Inquire about our restorative coating service when your building’s roof regularly suffers from leaks and cracking.
Acrylic Roof Coatings
One of our most popular coating products, an acrylic roof coating offers an amazing energy-savings tool for your roof. Many companies choose reflective white, but acrylics come in a wide range of colors for your selection. Acrylics may be fused together with urethane coatings to form an even stronger, more adhesive product. For more details about flat roof restoration in Pilot Point, TX, including what roofing systems may thrive with acrylic coatings, call (214) 504-2709 or look through our list below.
- Standing Seam Make your leak-proof roof UV radiation-resistant too, using our acrylic restorative coatings.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is wonderfully resilient; use a specialized acrylic coating to make it more reflective too.
- Aluminum Roofs Because colors on aluminum roofing often dull with age, our roofers can use an acrylic coating to add new color.
- Corrugated Metal In just a day’s time, your corrugated metal roof can develop awesome energy savings by using an acrylic coating.