Is your roofing showing symptoms of damage and degradation? When your commercial roof is exposed to long years of elemental corrosion, deep abrasions and other forms of damage often follow. Pooling water (a frequent problem for level systems) can deteriorate the paint on your roof, leaving sections exposed. This permits ultraviolet rays from sunlight, which is already harmful for your roof, to form cracks in your system which can turn into leaks and internal water damage. If you need to get more use out of your aging roof system, phone our professional roofers at Innovative Construction Pros and get a free quote on flat roof restoration in Sherman, TX; dial (214) 504-2709 or look through our list of services down below.
- Flat Roofs For difficult to reach leaks and abrasions, speak to our experts about flat roof restoration.
- Metal Roof Coatings Your business can access even more functionality and energy savings from your metal system by having a coating applied.
- Rubber Roof Want to make your rubber roof even tougher? Use our adaptable rubber roof coatings!
- Urethane Modified Acrylic Combining the best parts of two wonderful coating materials, urethane modified acrylic is one of the best restoration products on the market.
- Industrial Roof Coatings Industrial roof coatings afford your roofing system stronger protection and durability against day to day degradation.
Flat Roof Restoration
UV radiation and pooling water are recurring problems for flat roofing systems. Our company provides flat roof restoration in Sherman, TX, so that your company’s roof can fight this recurring damage. Restoration provides two critical functions: it heals minor cracks and scarring in your roofing while simultaneously boosting your system’s defenses. Look through our list of solutions beneath, then phone our expert roofing contractors at (214) 504-2709 to get your free estimate on our flat roof restoration.
- Silicone When your enterprise needs better protection from storms and ultraviolet radiation, ask about our silicone restoration.
- Acrylics Acrylics bolster your roof’s reflective abilities for enhanced energy conservation, plus they can be tinted for numerous color options.
- Polyurea Coatings Combining magnificent material strength with enhanced waterproofing, polyurea offers a simple way to better protect your roof.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Get up to 10 additional years out of your business’ current roofing system by having our experienced team restore it.
- Elastomeric Coatings If you require a roofing coat that’s just as flexible and enduring as your rooftop, get an elastomeric coating.
Single Ply Roof Coatings
Businesses often choose the affordable protection, easy installation, and versatility of single ply roofing for their companies. Roof coatings benefit both new and old roofing systems alike, and our crew at Innovative Construction Pros harnesses their capabilities to better serve our customers. When your roof is nearing the final years of its life cycle (most last between 20 to 30 years), call our team at (214) 504-2709 at request our flat roof restoration in Sherman, TX.
Flat Roof Repair
If your company’s roof has experienced severe or localized damage, it might be more cost-effective to simply repair the damage. Neglecting maintenance and overlooking the signs of degradation is a great way to ensure expensive (and often unexpected) repair costs later on. Your company can prevent small damage from escalating by scheduling regular inspections and maintenance. Come to our experienced professionals at Innovative Construction Pros if your business encounters these roofing problems, and we’ll provide affordable roofing repairs. Get your building’s flat roof repair in Sherman, TX; call (214) 504-2709 and arrange a professional inspection to assess the damage.
- TPO Roof Repair Arrange repairs for your TPO roofing today, and our experts will get your roof back in great health.
- EPDM System Repair When your system has been damaged by UV radiation or corrosion, call our team for rubber roofing maintenance.
- PVC Repairs PVC roofing is simple to repair, so make sure to contact our team for your cost-effective maintenance.
- Vulcanized Rubber Because vulcanized EPDM roofing needs specialized care during repairs, it’s smart to rely on the professionals.
- Metal Roofing Repair Get your company’s metal system back in good condition with our metal roofing repair solutions.
- Infrared Moisture Scanning With infrared technology, even difficult to spot leaks can be found and taken care of.
- Thermal Imaging Our specialized thermal scanning equipment is perfect for spotting leaks in your building’s roofing system.
- Modified Bitumen Repairs When your modified bitumen roof needs maintenance or sectional replacement, our team would be happy to help out.
- Built Up Roofing Repair Is your built up roof in need of repairs or replacement pieces? Contact our crew today to schedule an inspection.
Elastomeric Roof Coatings
If your company desires stronger, more versatile protection for its roof, elastomeric coatings can provide the answer you’re looking for. Elastomeric coatings enlarge and shrink again with seasonal weather changes, just like your roof does with hot and frigid temperatures. Even better features of elastomeric coatings include boosted UV protection and enhanced waterproofing. Silicone, acrylics, and polyurethane coatings all fall under the elastomeric branch, each with their own unique benefits for businesses. If you’d like to more information on our flat roof restoration in Sherman, TX (such as our elastomeric coating service), contact our restoration specialists at (214) 504-2709.
- Cool (Reflective) Roofing Elastomeric coatings are a powerful addition to our cool roofing services, enabling our specialists to boost your roof’s energy efficiency.
- Church Roofing Church centers, particularly those with metal roofs, can greatly enjoy a protective coating which saves money on energy costs.
- Government Roofing Protect your government building or court house rooftop using one of our several elastomeric coating solutions and save money on energy costs.
- Apartments and Hotels Our flat roof restoration service is ideal for apartment complexes and hotels in need of roof repairs for scarring and leaks.
- Agricultural Buildings If your agricultural building is showing extensive rusting and degradation, consider restoring your roof with one of our company’s elastomeric coatings.
- Hospitals and Healthcare If your hospital building needs to get more functionality out of its aging roof, phone our team and inquire about our roof restoration.
- Business & Office Buildings Suffering from leaks in your office building? Try one of our elastomeric roof coatings to repair the deterioration.
Acrylic Roof Coatings
If your business is searching for alternatives to minimize your building’s energy consumption, an acrylic rooftop coating could be your perfect tool. There are numerous colors to pick from, though most businesses prefer a white coating for maximum reflection. Acrylics can be fused together with urethane coatings to form an even stronger, more adhesive coating. Below are some the roofing systems that can benefit from acrylic coatings. For more details or an estimate, contact our professionals at (214) 504-2709 and ask about our flat roof restoration in Sherman, TX.
- Standing Seam Guard your waterproof, standing seam roof from ultraviolet rays with one of our acrylic coatings.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is wonderfully durable; use a specialized acrylic coating to make it more reflective as well.
- Aluminum Roofs Because colors on aluminum roofing tend to fade with age, our roofers can utilize an acrylic coating to add new color.
- Corrugated Metal In just a day’s time, your corrugated metal roof could experience impressive energy savings by using an acrylic coating.